triLift in Lone Tree and Aspen, CO
The NEW! triLift procedure is a one-of-a-kind treatment that can produce results similar to a facelift, but without surgery. At Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMEDics, we’re proud to offer the advanced triLift treatment as part of our cosmetic services for men and women in Lone Tree, Littleton, Aurora, Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado.
What is triLift?
triLift is a 3-in-1 treatment that lifts and tones the muscles, resurfaces the skin and tightens the skin. The triLift methodology involves three distinct treatment components, which, when combined, offer a holistic approach to rejuvenating the skin. These treatment components are:
- DMSt (Dynamic Muscle Stimulation)
- DMSt sends electrical signals to the facial muscles to trigger contractions and expansions. This is similar to the natural functions of the muscles that are activated when we make facial expressions. The DMSt process lifts and tones the muscles to smooth the skin and tone the muscles.
- TriPollar® RF
- TriPollar® delivers concentrated radiofrequency (RF) energy to the skin. This gentle heating effect stimulates collagen production and skin tightening to create both immediate and long-lasting results.
- triRX RF Microneedling Skin Resurfacing
- triRX is a radiofrequency microneedling technique. In addition to the traditional microneedling technique that stimulates collagen production and triggers a healing response in the skin, triFX delivers radiofrequency energy beneath the skin’s surface. This further increases natural volume, smooths the skin and tightens the skin.
What Can Be Treated with triLift?
triLift is a versatile treatment that can address many cosmetic concerns and signs of aging. Some of the concerns that can be treated with triLift include:
- Wrinkles and lines
- Sagging skin
- Volume loss
- Uneven skin tone or texture
- Facial muscle loss
The triLift system is so powerful that its results are often compared to those of a facelift. Therefore, it may be suitable for patients who are seeking dramatic anti-aging benefits without the use of surgical techniques.
How is the triLift Treatment Performed?
The triLift treatment is a three step treatment protocol that involves non-invasive and minimally-invasive techniques. Treatment begins with TriPollar® RF, which gently heats the skin to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin tissue. Then, DMSt technology is used to trigger contractions in the facial muscles. This strengthens and lifts the muscles to improve the facial contours. Lastly, triRX microneedling is performed to further stimulate collagen production and trigger deep tissue remodeling. The full treatment takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
Is There Any Downtime After the triLift Treatment?
The triLift treatment is unique in that it requires no downtime or recovery period. Patients may experience some temporary redness or swelling in the skin due to the treatment technologies involved. However, patients will be able to return to their normal activities after their treatment without any significant interruptions to their professional or social lives.
What Results Can I Expect from the triLift Treatment?
triLift delivers results after your first treatment, although these results will develop gradually over time as the body creates collagen and responds to the treatment methodologies. Additionally, we may recommend multiple treatment sessions to achieve optimal results. With the recommended treatment protocol, on average, patients can expect:
- An increase in skin smoothness by 80%
- A reduction in wrinkles by 30%
- 3x the natural production of hyaluronic acid
These results will last 6-8 months and can be easily prolonged with maintenance treatments every few months.
How Much Do triLift Treatments Cost?
The cost of triLift treatments is based on several factors, so we recommend that you schedule a consultation to learn more. At Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMEDics, we strive to keep our prices affordable for all patients. We also offer financing options for your convenience.
Colorado Ophthalmology and CosMEDics offers triLift and other cosmetic services for men and women in Lone Tree, Littleton, Aurora, Aspen and surrounding areas of Colorado. Our cosmetic treatments address signs of aging that detract from your eyes and other facial features. To learn more about our practice and triLift, contact us today to schedule a consultation.